Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hello Dolly


My lovely sis-in-law took me to see "Hello Dolly" last night at the Broadway Palms. It was soooo FABULOUS-O!!!!!!! I have loved all the shows I've seen there and the dinner is great, too. They have a wonderful dessert bar with those mini chocolate eclairs, Georgia Peach cake, lemon bars, and tons more. Mmmmmmmmm Hello Dolly is one of my very favorites, so I was hoping they could do it justice and they did! They even included some of my favorite lines like when Dolly and Horace Vandergelder are at dinner and he gets some chicken wings on his plate and Dolly leans over and says, "Here Horace, let me cut your wings." He says, "I DON'T WANT MY WINGS CUT!" She replies with, "No man does Horace, no man does." And the famous "You go your way and I'll go mine!", while pointing the same direction for both. It was just so good. Thank you, SIL for taking me with you!!

3 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

How fun! Ummm, now I have to make lemon bars.

*Katie May* said...

SOunds like a lot of fun! I need to get out more and do fun stuff like that

C said...

ah!!! How fun for you!! :-)

Christy