Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jersey Boys


One of my favorite things about our trip to MN last week was a performace by the Jersey Boys. They are a group of 4 young men that are FABULOUS!!! They sang a lot of 50's and 60's songs, with a few from the 80's thrown in too. Oh man, they were so good! Straight from Broadway. We heard them at a party hosted by Medtronics, which is a company that makes things like pacemakers and stints. They had a mobile lab display with simulators inside, so I got to insert a pacemaker and save my dummy's life. It was so interesting--definitely one of my favs of the convention. So here is a picture of me and the cute Jersey Boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is cool. We didn't hear enough about your trip at fam dinner. Thanks for sharing!

*Katie May* said...

How fun!