Tuesday, October 7, 2008

double tag

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you and list these rules on your post.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, by leaving their names, as well as links to their blogs.

4. Comment to the people you've tagged and let them know they've been tagged.


Hotmama tagged me on her fun blog! She has a great post about Down Syndrome kids. Then I got tagged by Hollie on her blog. It's fun meeting new blog friends! I'll try to think of 7 facts about myself that I haven't shared before, let's see...

1. I am a self-taught piano player. I knew how to read treble clef notes from playing the flute, and one of my young women advisors taught me how to read bass clef. I took it from there and practiced at my best friend's house whenever I could. I can play pretty well, but I feel like my lack of proper instruction really limits me so for that reason I won't teach my kids how to play. I want them to learn the right way to finger and other techniques so they won't have my limitations.

2. I am the only member of my immediate family that has only been (and ever will be) married once.

3. Christmas is my favorite holiday and favorite time of year.

4. I used to hate brown (all growing up) and now I LOVE it.

5. I wish I had a horse and knew all about how to ride and take care of it.

6. It is my goal to one day learn to play the cello.

7. I would loooooove to go back to school and take all kinds of classes just for the fun of it. Well, a degree would be nice too. I have always enjoyed school. One of these days I WILL go back to school. It will be great!

So there you have it, seven random, hopefully new facts about me. I tag C, Molly, Lorie, Amy, Nik, Katie, and DH.

2 comments:

tiki_lady said...

i love the cello, christmas is my fave holiday and congrats on your marriage! that is wonderful.

Carla said...

How interesting! I could listen to piano and cello all day! And I miss school too! Maybe someday! (congrats on the ONE marriage-shame that is such a rarity)