Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Show

OK, this is way behind in the posting, but our kids had the opportunity to be in Mindy Noble's winter show. She is da bomb (as anyone who knows her would agree)--we all love her to death! A talented and beautiful gal. Anyway...she put together a fantastic show with singing and actions and all that, and all our girls were able to be in it. They had a blast! I have to admit that although they were all great (of course!) the group of little girls stole the show. They were all about 5-6 years old in this group, and soooo adorable!!! I will post a couple of pics and try to get a video clip on here if I can. So, thanks be to Mindy for making it such a learning and fun experience for my kids. And to my kids, GREAT JOB! You were awesome and I love you!!

This is the older kids group during the opening song, "Hall out the holly".

This is the little girls doing a western version of "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth". My favorite number!!



Blondie was a "heat miser" and Sweet G was a "snow miser" in one of the songs. They both played their parts wonderfully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a neat group. The girls are adorable.

*Katie May* said...

How fun for them and you :)