Monday, January 5, 2009
Happy Birthday, Sugar Lips!!!
Today is my darling DH's 36 birthday!!! He is now three years older than me. When I have my birthday he'll only be two years older. haha I dedicate this post to him, wonderful husband and friend that he is and here's hoping he has a fabulous day!
Things I LOOOOOOoooooOOOOVE about my hubby:
* He is a very caring and sensitive man.
* He is almost ALWAYS the first one to say "I'm sorry".
* He looks hot in a suit.
* He looks cute in his silky pants. ;)
* He is a great dad, and his kids love him to death.
* He is super smart, and has a photographic memory which puts mine to shame.
* He is the best teacher I know.
* He has a strong desire to be good and seeks righteous things.
* He read the scriptures EVERY DAY last year! That is quite an accomplishment in my book, and we made the goal together this year.
* He makes me feel beautiful even when I know I look like shrap.
* He tells me he loves me often, and is very affectionate.
* I love those brown eyes and thick brown hair.
* He seeks for "teaching moments" with the kids and takes advantage of them.
* He is very manly. Oh yeah!
* He is patriotic.
* We have loads of fun together.
* He likes to take trips together, and go to museums and such. He's just a lot of fun!
* He compliments my cooking and isn't too picky.
* He is generous and giving.
* He's NOT addicted to sports on TV or in any form, which suits me just fine.
* He likes to play games and we share the same favorite sports, volleyball and racquetball.
* He is protective of me and his family.
* He has great command of the English language and is a very eloquent speaker.
* He has a super sense of humor and likes to share jokes. (he actually remember them!)
* He gets along with people of many cultures.
* He is a bookworm. (this is usually a good thing...)
* We may not be the "put things away and keep it clean all the time" type of family, but when we have chore time, he pitches in and helps out. Especially for the outside stuff.
* He puts up with me, what more can I ask?!?!
* He loves to sing around the piano and listen to me play. He appreciates my and our kids musical talents, even if they aren't the best.
* He always (tries) to be excited about things I make or decorate and such. Even though I know he doesn't really care that much about that stuff, I still like to show him and have him be happy for me. :)
So, I am going to end this now so I can publish it before the day is over even though I could go on and on. No, he isn't perfect, but he is my perfect match and I can't say enough how much I love this guy and...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Posted by Salsa Mama at 11:12 AM