Sunday, March 22, 2009

Biker Babe!!


Check out that smile!!! Our very own Little Miss started riding a big girl bike a couple of weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to posting about it. It was on a Sunday, and she just picked up a little bike that my mom had found a while back. There were no training wheels or anything, and she just started riding it all by herself! This is the first time we haven't had to do any running behind holding the seat--kwim? Which is great because neither of us were too keen on the idea of running behind a bike at the moment. I would have gotten out of it, what with my preggo belly and all. But DH was glad not to have to do it either. With lots of encouragement, she got on her own bike (which we removed the training wheels from, of course) and took off down the street on it as well. She is a pro now, and LOVES riding it everyday. Which is great, because in this gorgeous weather we are having I make them play outside as much as possible every day. Fun fun!
This is her riding down the street to join the posse of kids that were out riding bikes. I love our street--especially when the kids are all out playing together. They are such great kids!

4 comments:

Kathy P said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! How do you know Fawn? I am pretty sure I know who you are. P & S W? Your kiddos look SO cute. You have 4 girls, 1 boy? We have just the opposite, 4 boys & 1 girl...

Send me an email, I would love to get caught up! kathysblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

That is amazing..wow. She is so cute.

*Katie May* said...

soo fun!

jayne said...

What a cutie!!! I can't believe how much she has grown. Oh, she is so adorable. Just like everyone in your family.