Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Facebook tag on my blog

A - Age: 33

B - Bed size: King baby, never again smaller than that

C - Chore you hate: cleaning my floors

D - Dad's Name: Paul

E - Essential start your day item: Smooch from DH

F - Favorite actor(s)/actress(es): hmmm. When I pick favorites it's based on movies I like alone, not personal integrity or anything. So, I like Jack Black, Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, Collin Firth, Reese Witherspoon, Rupert Everett, Johnny Depp, Tom Hanks, Robin Williams... OK, I think there are lots of good ones out there.

G - Gold or Silver: both, but I mostly wear silver except my wedding ring.

H - Height: 4'11"

I - Instruments you play(ed): flute, piccolo, piano, and one day cello (yes, I have goals ;)

J - Job: Very full time mom, some babysitting, some substitute work at Scrapbook.com warehouse, want to acquire some flute students

K - Kid(s): yes, almost 6 of them!

L - Living arrangements: Ummm, kind of a sore spot so I won't go into it right now.

M - Mom's name: Jane

N - Nicknames: Salsa Mama, Salzarita

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: when I was little and had adenoids out

P - Pet peeves: a few--one is seeing people spit onto the sidewalk or something--gross!

Q - Quotes you like: There are many! My brain is too sluggish right now to think of any in particular. Stayed up too late reading Midnight Sun.

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2 older half brothers, 1 older half sister

T - Time you wake up: Well, right now I wake up all night long because it's hard to sleep. I GET up at 6:30 a.m.

U - Umbrella: What for?

V - Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts, but I'm willing to try them again. It's been a while. And beets. Yuck!

W - Ways you run late: Last minute diaper changes, not starting to get ready early enough, not getting clothes out or finding shoes ahead of time, forgetting to pack the diaper bag...

X - X-rays you've had: several

Y - Yummy food you make: everything, of course! hahaha At family gatherings I'm famous for my spinach salad or ramen salad. At this point in my life most things come out pretty good. I said MOST. heehee

z- Zodiac: Taurus

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Ok, how weird is this - I stayed up late Tues night reading Midnight Sun!!! I find that very odd. I wonder if we were reading it at the same time. It was a whim, and I find it hilarious that you had the same whim. You crack me up!