Saturday, April 24, 2010

11 months


Our little Tail Gunner is 11 months old (on my bday). I can't believe he only has one more month before his first birthday!!! He has 6 teeth (4 top and 2 bottom), loves pushing this one big car we have around the floor, weighs around 16 pounds, has the most ADORABLE red hair, crawls like a flash-especially when trying to get outside, LOVES being outside, cries when he comes in from being outside, jabbers so sweetly all the time (oh, how I love baby jabber! it's so cute), and loves playing with his brother and sisters. It's so funny to watch him come alive when they are around and he gets as silly as they are. I sure love this little man! He makes me smile everyday. He is just a sweet little thing and is getting smarter everyday as things sink into that brain of his. I can see the wheels turning in his mind, and it's delightful! TG makes me a happy mama and I can't imagine life without him. Love you, baby boy!!

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Such a sweet little man!

House Of P said...

So cute! Can't wait to see him this summer. I love that Grandma is in this pic too.

Anonymous said...

Tail gunner....thats cute. I love his little smile. He is so darling. Cant believe it will be a year soon but I guess that would be right because he was a newborn at Becka's Sweet 16 (June). WOW!