Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Senior Pics

Teeny Bopper had two sessions of senior pics this year. The first was through a professional photographer. She was selected to be a "model" for senior pics and was to get a free photo session for this. It turned out to be a bit of a trick, because though the session was free, the images were definitely NOT. The smallest package was upwards of $200, and I'm sorry but that is TOO MUCH. For every friend TB referred that got their pictures done by her she would knock the price down, but that didn't end up being the case for us.
So I got to do a session with her (which I really wanted to do anyway). I think they came out almost as good as the professional ones did.  I take that back. Not to be tooting my own horn, but they came out JUST as good.  :)  Of course, she is so photogenic that they couldn't help but be fantastic.
Here are the ones from the first session that we did get:




It's cool because the first session was done with longer hair, and the second session sports TB's new shorter pixie.  Best of both worlds!
















We had a little fun, too. We had to try jumping off the cement thingy and then Blondie came riding by on her bike and the sprinklers came on so... You can guess what happened then.






DISCLAIMER: I was going to post this on her Prom photos, but I just want to be clear that I NEVER airbrush this girl's face. I hardly edit the pictures at all, actually.  Just a little exposure or color adjustment on most of them. No blemish touch-ups, nothin. She is just naturally this fair.  Just sayin.

No comments: