Sunday, March 9, 2008

Blessing today


OK, so I haven't been keeping up perfectly with the 52 blessings challenge. But, here's one from today. (I may have used DH before, but this is more specific. :) My DH's attitude about my hobbies is such a blessing to me. He loves the cards I make, and always asks me to make one when he needs one because he thinks they are more personal. And he even likes my scrapbooks. Today he was looking through one and said something like, "These are going to be such a treasure to us in a few years when our kids are grown and out of the house. We can look back through these and remember how cute they were." That made me feel so good! He's a gem.

3 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

I got behind on my blessings too. Last week I did five and nine. Yesterday it was six and 10. I think I'm finally caught up.

It is so awesome that he is supportive! My DH is really supportive of my hobbies and obsessions too and never complains about the mess, expense, or all the stuff I think I need but never get around to finishing.

Lorie said...

What a guy! :D He is a keeper!

Karli said...

I love that picture... with a capital L-O-V-E! What an example he is to us all. Your a lucky girl!