Sunday, March 9, 2008

One day he'll fly the coop...



But today is not that day. Our little man loves to climb into this old birdcage we have in our back yard. Just like his sister Blondie used to do. It's so funny what these kids like to play with! It makes me ask myself WHY do I keep buying toys and junk when they like to play with the weirdest stuff. Like boxes, bubble wrap, toilet paper tubes, tupperware, etc. Maybe my house wouldn't be so cluttered, but then we wouldn't have those cute baby doll clothes, or Barbie's 3 story house, or bunches of other things I can picture that get played with once in a blue moon. One day I'll learn. Until then, I think I'll go dress all the Barbies so they aren't laying around without any clothes on. That's another strange mystery. Why do they always undress the dolls and leave them laying around that way? Isn't the fun part actually dressing them? Strange...

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

kids! Our barbies are always naked too!

SuperCoolMom said...

That is so funny. I was going to do a post about this one too. Some favorite non-toys at our house - tongs, whisk, butter knives, sticks, cans of food, and all the odd kitchen tools.

Lorie said...

I know that our Barbies are always naked because the girl can get the clothes off but has a hard time getting them on...and I will only dress a Barbie so many times in one day! I have my limits! ;D