Thursday, June 19, 2008

I LOVE this!!


"Many people have asked why the magazine is named Eliza. The main reason was a tribute to Eliza Doolittle of My Fair Lady. No matter where you come from, even the gutter, you can grow and cultivate yourself into an intelligent, beautiful woman. Here is a movie clip with the timeless Audrey Hepburn as Eliza Doolittle. Sometimes there are bumps on the road to being mistaken for a princess, but as long as you keep your distinct personality and spirit you will have fans."




Check out the Eliza Magazine. I LOVE finding style with high modesty standards!! Show your daughters! Show women everywhere that modesty = beauty in so many ways.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

That's great Sally! I'd never heard of Eliza before! I'll show Desi the link and see what she thinks! Do you subscribe to it?
~Rhonda
RhondaLue30@yahoo.com
whettenhappenings.blogspot.com

SuperCoolMom said...

One of my fave movies (I wish I could get away with wearing dresses and hats like that every day!) I'll have to check out that mag!

Lorie said...

Off to check it out.

To get a clip from YouTube on your blog you have to get the 'code' (it is called embedding, so click on embed and it will give you a lot of tech mumbo jumbo. Copy that and then click on the HTML tab when you are creating a post (instead of the Compose tab) and just paste it.

Call me if you need help! :D