Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged by KaraLyn


I got another tag! Woohoo!
How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

JOYS -

1) My rockin' DH. He is my match made in heaven and I am so glad he's mine!

2) My kids. They are super fun, helpful, beautiful, smart, etc.

3) My other family and friends. Life is all about who you love and who loves you back.

FEARS -

1) All kinds of things related to my kids. From injuries to kidnapping. I definitely worry about them more than anything else.

2) My house burning down and losing all sentimental items.(heirlooms, pictures, especially wedding pictures, etc.)

3) Being broke forever.

GOALS -

1) To raise kids with strong testimonies.

2) Become a good photographer.

3) Have a nice home. Not too much junk, decorated nicely. Not perfect, just nice.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS

1) Scrapbooking

2) Blogging... (aren't we all!)

3) I've been playing my flute a lot more lately and I am remembering how much I love it.

RANDOM FACTS

1) My favorite color is green.

2) I like all things domestic--cooking, decorating, sewing, crafting, etc. (even cleaning! I know, it's weird but I do like it. It can just be overwhelming sometimes.)

3) I like jewelry but have a hard time wearing it on a regular basis. I mostly stick to my wedding ring and a small pair of earrings.

OK, I tag Karli, Amy, DH, Christine, and Rhonda.

1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

I hhave a hard time with the jewelry thing too :)