Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Quick note


Just popping in with a quick note about our lovely visitors. They are the sweetest, most awesome family!!! The little girl that is having the surgery is ADORABLE. She is gorgeous! I think she's 9. Her brother is 11 and speaks very good English that he has learned at school. The dad is a doctor and the mom is just sweet. They are (as I fully expected) super gracious and grateful for our hospitality. The dad insisted on cooking breakfast this morning. Their kids are so nicely playing with our kids. The dad also speaks some English and wants to speak it as much as possible around me so I always know what is going on. Could you get any nicer?? I don't think so!!
What a blessing for us to get to know these people. I hope they will be able to say the same about us.

5 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

That is awesome! How fun!

Carla said...

Kudos to you and your family for this kind service! Enjoy!

Rhonda said...

That's awesome Sally! I am CERTAIN they will say the same about you guys!

*Katie May* said...

That's great!

Anonymous said...

What a great thing! It is kind of weird having someone you dont know come to stay at your house so it is so good when it works out. You are a good host. Have Fun