Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our birthday boy!!


Today Dr. Destructo is 2!!! I canNOT believe how time has flown with this little guy! It's so true that time seems to be speeding up and I can hardly keep up with it. Our boy is such a gem. This little man is full of sweetness and cuddles (especially for his mama, lucky me!!). But he is all boy in his other interests, such as a love for firearms, dirt, swords, motorcycles, and other vehicles (tractors in particular). His favorite things are cereal "ceeyal", hot dogs "ha gogs", macaroni and cheese "ca-woni", and drinking water (water bottles are most fun).
It has been such a fun experience for us to finally have a boy in our household. Wouldn't it be nice if the next one is a boy to be a playmate for him? I guess whatever it is, they will play together. But still...
I thank Heavenly Father every day for our children, and certainly thank him for this little dude that has blessed our life so much. I love you Dr. D!!! Happy Birthday!

The picture above is Dr. D with his new Halloween bag that he thought was a hat.

9 comments:

C said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday to my sweet little nephew. I remember meeting him for the first time, I was so in love with his handsome-ness and cuddly-ness :-)

Love, C

*Katie May* said...

Happy b-day little man!

Anonymous said...

He is a sweet kind hearted little guy. I have been amazed the last few times I have seen him. He has grown so fast...wow! Happy Birthday to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda said...

Awwwww happy bday to your lil man child. He's definitely SO CUTE!

Carla said...

Happy Birthday Mr. D!

tiki_lady said...

oh my gosh, he is just too cute! i think it makes an adorable hat, instead of a bag! LOL

SuperCoolMom said...

Wow! Two already! Time flies. He is the cutest little guy! Happy Bday Dr. D!

Rhonda said...

Hey Sal....did you have cortisone joint injections or cortisone epidural injections? Just curious..and what did your MRI reveal anyhow?

I wish that my MRI place had let me play a CD while getting it done, that would have been VERY helpful, for sure!

Joy said...

What a cutie! Hope he had a fun b-day.
Have a wonderful week