Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm havin' a party! (and u r invited)


I am hosting a Scentsy party this Thursday at my house from 6:30 - 8:30, come and go. If you haven't heard of them before, Scentsy is a flameless scented candle that is awesome! It gets hot enough to scent your house but not hot enough to burn your kids should they get into it somehow. I love scented candles, especially around the holidays. If you love them too, or want a great gift idea, come on over! We will be having some yummy treats, and just hanging out and talking and smelling candles!
I have lots of friends and family (hey cousins!) that I wrote invitations for, but lost most of them. I have emailed everyone I have addresses for, but that isn't everyone on my list. I'll try to make some phone calls, but in case I miss someone, please know that you ARE invited and I WANT you to come. Also, if you can't come but want to order something you can do that too. And if you don't think you can buy anything but just want to come see and hang and snack, you can do that too!! The more, the merrier! I hope to see ya Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Looking forward to sniffing away. Thanks for invite