Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fun Facts

Did you know~

* a solidly frozen pizza can shatter when dropped onto the kitchen floor? (the pepperonis stay intact, though)

* one of my daughters has a Jewish friend named "Christian"

* helium balloons, even though they don't float off the ground any more on their own, when caught in a wind CAN float up into the utility wires, causing the City to have to come get them out? (you probably don't want to tell them it was your balloons, though)

* when you have a daunting task in front of you, why is it that usually when you finally buckle down and finish it, you tell yourself, "That wasn't so bad! Why did I add agony by putting it off in the first place???"

* Our baby bean is about 3-4 inches long right now! Cute!

*It only took about $40 to fill my SUBURBAN!!! Woohoo!!!!

OK, I guess I'm really reaching for more facts now, so I'll leave it at that. :)

5 comments:

Carla said...

Are these 'random' facts from your own research?

*Katie May* said...

I have been wohooing on our suburban costing that much too! It's great! better than a $100!!

SuperCoolMom said...

The one that was cracking me up was the Jewish Christian.

Anonymous said...

I am loving the gas prices too. I was so shocked when the gas pump shut off before using all the money I had put in.

Jewish friend named Christian.. 2 funny.

You are such a thinker Sally, thanks for sharing. I am so excited about Sunday. See Ya there!

Lorie said...

I need to hear the balloon story!