Did you know~
* a solidly frozen pizza can shatter when dropped onto the kitchen floor? (the pepperonis stay intact, though)
* one of my daughters has a Jewish friend named "Christian"
* helium balloons, even though they don't float off the ground any more on their own, when caught in a wind CAN float up into the utility wires, causing the City to have to come get them out? (you probably don't want to tell them it was your balloons, though)
* when you have a daunting task in front of you, why is it that usually when you finally buckle down and finish it, you tell yourself, "That wasn't so bad! Why did I add agony by putting it off in the first place???"
* Our baby bean is about 3-4 inches long right now! Cute!
*It only took about $40 to fill my SUBURBAN!!! Woohoo!!!!
OK, I guess I'm really reaching for more facts now, so I'll leave it at that. :)