~and some pictures taken by my photog. neighbor and friend. (more to come!)
* Week two post-baby/surgery is infinitely better than week one.
* I would have DIED without my mother-in-law here taking care of us.
* I (((heart))) Boppy pillows.
* Having my kids and DH around me is literally healing to my body and soul.
* My faith in Priesthood blessings is increased every time I have one.
* Dehydration is evil, EVIL I tell you! Water is my friend.
* It feels soooo good to start keeping my own house again. The break was nice, but so is getting back into the swing of things.
* Small children think babies can't hear or see them unless they are within an inch or two of the baby's face.
* Babies look smaller when their Daddy's hold them.
* Time flies. Each day in the life of a newborn brings so many changes.