Friday, May 7, 2010

Pedi's for sale!

Hello all my readers out there. I mean, both of you. hehe I am putting in a plug for pedicures. Yes, it is pedi season again! Although, it always is pedicure season around here-let's hear it for year 'round flip flops! Anyway, just a reminder that I offer super affordable pedicures--just $10, and I have lots of available time to do them. Here's what you get: a relaxing salt soak, sugar scrub, lotion massage, cuticle clean-up and polish job. Can't beat that with a stick! Some of my favorite nail designs are flowers, plaid, zebra (or tiger if you go orange instead of white), polka dots, and I'm willing to give any other ideas a try.

I'm trying to get enough money together to get a family pool pass for half-price on Memorial day weekend, so call or email me and book a pedi. It's for a very good cause. ;)

Thanks!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I would LOVE one!!!!!!
I'll shoot you an email:)