Thursday, June 10, 2010

My baby is a walker!

Tail Gunner had his first birthday last month. Here he is with his birthday present, a ball popper toy. He LOVES it! So does Dr. D, and I have to get him to let the baby have a turn with it every once in a while. He sure looks like a little boy now, doesn't he? No more baby look here.


My little Tail Gunner took his first steps on Mother's Day. While we were in Mexico, he really took off with the walking and no longer crawls anywhere. My baby is growing up! (without my permission...) :)

3 comments:

House Of P said...

He is so cute! His hair is coming in a lot more. Is he a redhead?

Jen said...

Yay he's walking!!!!
I love when they do so you don't have to carry them when you are out and about. What a great Mother Day gift!

Love the permission thing :)

Salsa Mama said...

Yes, he IS a redhead! It's so adorable-I hope it stays.