Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ballet Class

My kids have been bugging me to get the dress up/costume box out since Halloween is approaching.  I figured we might as well, as it is their FAVORITE thing to do.
Well, things were quiet for quite a while, and the bedroom door was shut, so naturally I had to check and make sure things were ok.  What I didn't expect was to be disturbing "ballet class".  There were 3 pink tutus, and 3 little ones to wear them...gender appropriate or not...




So, while I didn't have anything to do with dressing them up, I did have to get a picture.  We have since passed on the 2 smaller tutus to girl cousins.  :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

How hilarious!!!
I remember dress ing my little brother up too.

Keeper of Banners said...

Most decidedly un-cool!

Anonymous said...

Who cares if it's not gender appropriate!!!! They're having fun!!! Kids should be allowed to dress up how ever They like It's just for fun Regardless of gender. Boys should be allowed to wear tutus if they'd like, Wearing a tutu doesn't make them gay Parents relax. Love the pics Though on the second one someone does not look happy Probably because you Disturbed his ballet class ahahha.

Salsa Mama said...

It was so funny! I didn't make a big deal about it to them because they were just having good clean fun. My little guy was just crying because he wanted to come to me and I had his sister hold him there so he could be in the picture. :)