Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kid-isms

OK, I have to record a couple of things for posterity.  :)

Yesterday, there was this exchange between Dr. D and Cake, his little female buddy that I was tending.
The two were sitting on the couch, Dr. D holding a toy.  Cake reached over and punched the toy, then took off running.  Dr. D (hurt look on face) chased after her calling, "Cake!  I thought you loved me!  I thought you loved me!".  Cake stopped, turned to face him (with a coy smile) and said, "Dr. D, I'm gonna marry you."  His mouth twisted to the side in a cute little smile and with a slight shrug he said, "okay".  They were friends again after that.  :)

On Sunday we were remembering when we had just moved into our house and Sweet G had a great primary teacher, apparently, because one day we were trying to get her to guess that Grandma and Grandpa were coming over.  We said, "Sweet G, someone is coming to see you!  Someone who loves you very much! Can you guess who it is?"  She answered, "Sister Miles??"   :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! He is so sweet.