Thursday, January 6, 2011
13 things I love about Sweet G
Yep, another special day. Teenager number two, come on down!!! Our Sweet G has officially entered "teen" status. We love her so, she is a great daughter, sister, and friend. Have a super day, sweetie!
1. her sweet smile and laugh-they make me smile!
2. her softspoken manner (goodness knows we have enough loudness) :)
3. her craftiness
4. her sense of responsibility
5. her organizing ability
6. musical talents - I LOVE hearing the piano or violin being played
7. her willingness to help me whenever I need her
8. she is a great student
9. her testimony of the Gospel
10. she is a good friend
11. she tries to always be sensitive of my (and others) feelings
12. she is becoming a great photographer (like her sister)
13. her love of reading
I sure love this girl!! She has been a joy to us since the moment she was born (actually before that, even!). Happy Birthday, Sweet G!!!!