Monday, January 10, 2011

Chef Tess Bakeress

I am bragging sharing a blog win that I LOVE so much.  It is an ebook by Chef Tess, otherwise known as Stephanie.  We have been friends for a long time, and she is one of my top favorite chefs, with a spectacular foodie blog.  I have shared things I've made by her on here before, and now that I have this ebook, I am going to make lots more!! 
For example, we love blender pancakes.  I cook breakfast almost every morning, and these are so easy and yummy.  I have learned that it is best to soak your grains before using them.  Well, Chef Tess has a recipe (in the book and on her blog) for soaked wheat blender pancakes.  I am going to soak my wheat in just a minute here, and tomorrow we will be in for a healthy breakfast!!  Check out her blog if you haven't already.  She rocks!!

(This is her on Fox 10.  Yes, I know a celebrity!)  hehehe

No comments: