Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Teeny Bopper's Turn

15 things I LOVE about Teeny Bopper:


1.  Her dramatic-ness  :)  (makes life so fun)
2.  Her voice
3.  Her way with kids, especially her little brothers
4.  The way that when she decides something, it's not up for question
5.  Her dedication to her family
6.  How willing she is to help me whenever I ask
7.  The fact that her sister is her bff
8.  Her love of reading
9.  Her smartness.  This girl is smart!
10.  Her movie quoting skills (she fits in with the rest of us so nicely)
11.  the way she "seasons" ALL her food with lemon pepper
12.  She is not afraid to be goofy in public.  She doesn't care what people think as long as she is having fun!
13.  Her love of bright lipstick and high heels
14.  Her desire to be healthy
15.  her desire to do what's right - she has always had this, since being a tiny girl

I love this girl!  She made me a mommy 15 years ago.  I couldn't be more pleased with how she is growing up and am glad we are so close.  Hope you had a grrrrrrrrreat day, and many more to come!!

My January birthday girls  XOXOXO

No comments: