Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Board

One thing I love about this house that we are living in, is that there is a perfect spot for my menu board.  Right next to the kitchen!  I posted this crafty makeover back a while ago:
 I turned this Goodwill find:

Into this:




I always wanted to use it as a menu board but didn't have a good place to put it in our old house.  Well, now I have a good place and get to use it!  It helps spur me to make a weekly menu on Monday so I can write it up on the board.  And the kids are used to it now, so the "What's for dinner?" question has been cut in at least half.  Which is good, because I hate answering the same question 400 times each day.  Here is last weeks menu:



I LOVE it! The only thing I have been wondering, is if I should paint it a different color, since it is hanging on a white wall...  What do you think?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love it & Love it white.
I would paint the wall ha ha :)