Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

This was our first Halloween in this house, and I must say it was a little different than our past years.  For one, we didn't carve any pumpkins!  This is the first year I EVER remember not doing that.  But know what?  It was ok.  I barely thought of it on Halloween and almost got some but just didn't.  We all survived.  :)
Secondly, DH didn't go all out on decorating the outside of our house.  I'm not sure why, but he wasn't into it.  And I was ok with that. :)  We dolled up the inside, and that was good enough for me.
Thirdly, the kids ran off without getting their pictures taken for the most part, so I don't have everyone's picture.  Just the littles.  I guess that will have to do this year.
Fourthly, this was the first year I can remember that we didn't go down our old street.  Even when we didn't live there, we always went there.  The reason we didn't is a cross between being too busy and too laid back.  That hardly makes sense, does it?  I guess what I mean is that we wanted to stay laid back so to prevent too much busy-ness we stayed home.   That sound better?
Lastly, we had many friends come drop by just to visit.  It was so nice!  We have great neighbors.

Without further ado, I present Aang, the Last Airbender:



No, it isn't a bald cap, it's the real deal.  AWESOME!

And our little garden gnome:



Peace out, man.  Here's to my little hippie.  Love, peace and tenderness rules!!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Lincoln looks amazing! Dallin is such a cutie and Alicya looks totally hip! Great costumes!