Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Blabbity blab

Life is very upsy-downsy, isn't it? 
Some things I love in my life right now:

Rain!  Rain.  Oh, glorious rain!!!  Rain to the desert is like.... hot fudge to ice cream, ice cubes to water, parmesan to pasta, you get the idea.  It's delicious!

Utah peaches.  Oh.  Yes.

My DH.  He is so wonderful, I can't express that enough.

Knowing that I am going to see my brothers and sister in 2 months.  I haven't seen one of them in over 5 years, and the other in over 10 (i think).  Excited!!

Two fun birthday parties coming up.  It's so fun to plan parties!  Especially for kids, because they are so happy with the smallest things.

Listening to Tail Gunner talk.  It is so delightful.  He has the cutest little voice and lisp, but says the smartest things.  Cute combination.

Choir= Love.

I think it's good for the kids to have a dog.  She really is a sweetheart.

The not so loveable things in my life right now:

Being soooo strapped for money.  That stinks.  But, it does force me to focus on my blessings and what i do have often, and that is a good thing.  Because really, we have everything we really need.

Knowing what I need to do to achieve best results in my life and not doing it.  Spiritually and physically especially.  grrrrr  I am frustrated with myself.  Thank goodness for repentance!

When the dog chews on valuable things.  Or pees in the house.  Thankfully, both incidents have greatly reduced, but still very, very annoying.

I must remember the wise and encouraging words of Dr. Seuss, who says, "You have brains in your head, and feet in your shoes.  You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  On and on you will hike, and I know you'll hike far and face up to your problems, whatever they are.  Be sure when you step step with care and great tact, and remember that life's a great balancing act.  You're off to great places! Today is your day!  Your mountain is waiting...so get on your way!"



No comments: