Friday, October 11, 2013

Dr. D turns 7!!!

My boy turned seven today!!  Only one more year until he is baptized and becomes a cub scout! 
I love this boy who has been a joy to me since the moment he was born seven years ago.  One look into those big brown eyes with the long dark lashes would make any heart melt, but there has been something about him that has helped me through some hard times.  Just having him around has buoyed me up on many occassions.  Maybe it is his concern and love for me, I don't really know.  I do know that my life is better because he is in it.  I love you Dr. D!!!  I hope you have a super awesome birthday!

Without further ado, the birthday interview~

How old are you?  Seven

What is your favorite thing to do?  Dress up.    In Ironman.

What is your favorite Wii game?  Mario

What is your favorite movie?  Jake and the Neverland Pirates

What are you really good at doing?  Baseball

Who are your favorite people?  Mom and Dad and Grandpa and Grandma

What is your favorite color?  Red

What is your favorite food?  Pizza.  Little Caesars.

What is your favorite vegetable?  Carrot

What is your favorite fruit?  Apple

What is your favorite song?  Baby Bumblebee

What is your favorite toy?  Spike and my nerf guns.

What is your favorite book?  It's Quacking Time

Who is your best friend?  Ammon and Paxton
Why?  Paxton because we can make the biggest marble track.  Ammon, we play on the tramp.

What makes you laugh?  When Dallin puts on the Ironman mask.

What is your favorite memory?  When me and Dallin started to play legos with each other.

What are you most afraid of?  Two-headed cobras.

What makes you really angry?  When I can't find my lego piece.

If you were the Dad for a day, what rule would you get rid of?  To not be grounded for a week.

What do you want to be when you grow up?  A scientist.

If you could have a magical power, what would it be?  Me running so fast I would just leave a trail of fire.

Name 3 things you are good at:  Baseball, soccer, and football.  Have you ever played soccer or football?  yeah, with dad and dallin.

If you could buy anything, what would it be?  A Fransisco car that I could just drive to school in it.

What is the best thing about being 7?  You can do more stuff when you are younger.

What is the best thing about being you?  I can do front flips!



No comments: