Monday, March 7, 2011

Temple Pictures

We had a great Stake Conference this weekend.  One of our church leaders suggested that every child have two things in their room: a picture of the temple, and a picture of Jesus Christ.  We decided to take a walk around the Temple yesterday and take a picture of the Temple with the children who are in the room.  Here are the pics we came up with, and some editing on my part. 
For the boys room:


For the little girls room:


For the big girls room:


Some fun with me and my man:



We also had a few frames to fill on our family wall, so these will be a great addition:
Da boyz:


The girls:


The crew:

I guess Dr. D's elbow was tickling Blondie in this one.  :)
I LOVE my family!!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

What a great idea! And I love all the pics they are so cute!

Jen said...

Seriously so cute & such a good idea!!!!!