Thursday, December 29, 2011

A collage of Christmas

I have created a collage of the pictures I was able to get with my dear daughter's camera of our Christmas.  We have the tree, both lit and unlit.  The gingerbread houses-Sweet G's (she did 2 because Teeny Bopper admitted to not enjoying decorating gingerbread houses), Little Miss', Blondie's, and Dr. D's complete with lava coming out the chimney.  Nana with her fabulous purple glasses.  A few stocking opening pictures.  The kids lined up in the hall, youngest to oldest per tradition, as they await being released to find their stockings.  Our nativity table with our little glass set from years ago, the rock painted set my niece made last year, and the wooden block set I made this year.  Dr. D with his beloved slinky eyeball glasses.  Lastly, a few decorations around the house.  What a lovely Christmas!!

No comments: